Easy to prepare
Serves: Two (2) Person
- Chicken Cubes/ Shredded: 200 gm
- Spring Onion/Scallions: 1 sprig (thin slice)
- Ginger: 1 teaspoon (grated)
- Garlic: 3 pods (fine chop)
- Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Black pepper: ¼ teaspoon
- Roasted Sesame seeds: 3 pinches for the sprinkle in the end
- Salt: As per taste (if required usually avoid it)
- Fresh Orange Juice: 1 glass (optional)
- Boiled Broccoli: 1/4th cup (optional)
♦ Ingredients for Teriyaki Sauce:
- Soya Sauce: 3 tablespoons
- Brown sugar: 50 gm (can use sugar)
- Yummyciouss Raw Mustard Honey: 4 teaspoons (you can use any other honey)
- Sesame seed oil: 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli flakes: 3 pinches (optional)
♦ Preparation for Teriyaki Sauce:
- Heat pan on low flame, add sesame seed oil and heat for 1 minute, ginger, garlic, chilli flakes, brown sugar let it melt and caramelize.
- Now add soya sauce, honey, and keep stirring it in low flame and check the thickness/ consistency which is to your liking.
- Once done keep it aside
♦ Preparation for Teriyaki Chicken:
- Heat pan on medium flame and add oil and heat it.
- Add chicken cubes/shreds and sauté it till they turn golden in colour.
- Add black pepper, if you want you can add salt while you sauté the chicken
- Once they golden in colour pour orange juice and let the chicken get quoted with orange juice on low flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- It’s time to add teriyaki sauce. Spread it all over the chicken and the pan. Mix gently for 2 to 3 minutes. Once done switch off the stove. Let the sauce settle
- Now garnish with scallions, broccoli and roasted sesame seeds.
Serve it: With steam rice or noodle. You can have boiled corns, cauliflower and beans as a side dish. For childrens, you can make a teriyaki burger or roll.