Serves: Two (2) Persons
- Shrimps / Prawns: 250 gm (cleaned and deveined)
- Garlic: 4 to 5 cloves (very finely chopped or mashed in a mortar)
- Black pepper / Kali Mirch powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Chilli flakes: ¼ teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaf / Dhania Patta: ½ cup
- Olive Oil: 2 tablespoon
- Salt: As per taste
- In a pan add olive oil on medium heat. Add shrimps and toss for 5 minutes. Until they turn pink.
- Once done shift shrimps in a tray.
- Now in the same pan add garlic, chopped coriander leaf and black pepper and sauté it for 2 minutes
- Again add shrimps in the pan and sauté gently and sprinkle black pepper and salt
- Now drizzle lemon juice in the pan
- After two minutes the shrimps are ready to be served