Serves: Four (4) Persons
- Chicken / Mutton: 500 gm (boneless & chopped as per requirement)
♦ For Marinating
- Garlic: 4 to 5 cloves (very fine chopped)
- Cloves / Lavang powder: ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper / Kali Mirch powder: ½ teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder: ½ teaspoon
- Green Cardamom powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Cumin / Zeera powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Nutmeg powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Chilli powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Arabic spice masala: 2 to 3 teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- White Vinegar: 2 tablespoon
- Olive Oil: 2 tablespoon
♦ For Garnishing
- Red Onion: 1 no’s large (Julienne cut)
- Coriander / Parsley leaf: 1/3 cup (fine chopped)
- Tomato: 2 no’s (cut in cubes)
- Lettuce: Optional
- Salt: as per taste or Sumac (a middle east salt red in colour)
♦ Sauce for serving
- Mayo garlic spread mixed with Tahini (sesame seed paste)
- Mix entire marinate except olive oil together. Add salt as per taste
- Pour entire marinate over chicken/mutton and mix well. Refrigerate it for 1 to 2 hours or overnight and bring it to room temperature before cooking
- Now pour olive oil in a pan and cook the chicken/mutton on medium flame. Do not overcook. It should not be dry it should be soft and juicy.
- While the chicken is being cooked prepare the garnish
- Prepare onion mix with coriander, tomato, salt or sumac and a drizzle of lemon juice
- Once the Shawarma is ready, sprinkle garnish over it
Serve with Khaboos, Lebanese Bread or Paratha. You can make a roll also (for roll spread the sauce on the bread and then place the shawarma mix and roll it.
Serves: Two (2) Persons
- Minced meat: 300 gm
- Eggs: 1 no (beaten and mixed with minced meat)
- Red onion: 1 large
- Tomato: 3 no’s (fine chopped)
- Garlic: 6 cloves ( 4 will be used while blending and 2 will be finely chopped and will be used while preparing tahini sauce)
- Coriander leaves: ½ cup
- All Spices: Arabic Spice or Garam Masala (I used Arabic Spice)
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Salt: As per taste
- Sesame seed paste (Tahini): 3/4th cup
- Lemon juice: ½ cup
- Water: 3/4 th cup
- Oil: 2 tablespoons
♦ For Vegetarian: You can replace minced meat with grated Water gourd / Lauki / Ghia (to bind them you will require gram flour/besan)
- In a blender place onion, garlic and coriander leaves and pulse grind it. Do not make a fine paste. Simultaneously in a pan pour water and make it lukewarm.
- Take a pan to add minced meat mixed with beaten egg, add all spices, salt as per taste, black pepper and blended paste. Mix well with hand to give it a round shape or kofta shape. For Veg Kofta replace meat with water gourd.
- Take a pan to grease it with oil dip your hand in a lukewarm water without wiping the water from your hand hold the koftas and place them in the pan
- Once the koftas are placed put three to four tablespoons of water and then put chopped tomatoes on top of kofta.
- Here we have an option of Air Fryer or Gas Stove. If you using Air fryer cover the pan with aluminium foil and cook at 150C for 35 minutes or until well cooked as the heat differs from one brand to another brand of air fryer) If using water gourd the time will be reduced to 25 minutes
- If using pan the process of covering remain the same, put the gas on a low medium flame and cook for 40 minutes or until well cooked. For water gourd, it will be for 25 minutes or until well cooked
- While the koftas are being cooked, prepare tahini sauce in a mixer, by mixing water with sesame seed. It will become like a paste.
- Add lemon to the tahini paste, salt as per taste and garlic and again mix it.
- By now the koftas will be ready, shrunk in size, with a lot of water around it released. Reduce the water level by removing it in a bowl.
- Add tahini sauce on the kofta and put it back in the air fryer or gas stove for 10 minutes the temperature remains the same and for gas the flame remains the same.
- Once done i.e. after 10 minutes place the kofta in a serving bowl, sprinkle the water that was kept aside in a bowl.
- Garnish it with coriander leaf if you want you can use pomegranate seeds or olives depends upon you.
Serve it with Chapati, Paratha or Pita Bread
Easy to prepare
Serve: One (1) Person
- Potato : 1 No’s big in size
- Red Onion: 1 no small size (fine chop)
- Spring Onion: 1 sprig (fine chop)
- Spinach: 2 leaves (fine chop)
- Ginger: ½ inch (fine chop)
- Chili Flakes: ½ teaspoon
- Butter: Just a small slice
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Tomato: ¼ tomato (very fine slice)
- Salt: As per taste
- Oil: For coating the potato from outside
- Olive Oil: 1 ½ teaspoons
♦ Ingredients for Topping:
- Olives: Chopped as per choice
- Cherry Tomato: 4 pieces per tomato and as per choice
- Mustard sauce
- Oregano, Basil, Thyme: A pinch each
♦ Preparation for filing: You can prepare your own filling as per your preference of flavour.
- Heat pan on low flame, add olive oil and heat for 1 minute, add onion, followed by ginger and salt. Sauté for 1 minute
- Add spinach, spring onion, tomato, chilli flakes, black pepper powder and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Once done keep it aside
- Wash potato thoroughly, and wipe it. Poke few deep holes on the potato. You can use a fork to poke holes.
- This process is to take out all the moisture from potatoes while being baked.
- Coat Oil on the outer skin of potato and then rub with salt.
- On 190 degree bake the potato for 40 minutes (Air Fryer)
- Now the outer coating will be crispy and potato will be well cooked from inside.
- Place the baked potato on a chopping board and cut 3/4 th vertically from centre and press it gently at both ends so that it opens from the middle. Keep your face bit away as the hot steam from potato will come up.
- Once it is open from the centre, grease it with butter, and now fill the filling that was prepared. You can add mozzarella cheese if you want if not place the potato with the filling for another 2 minutes. This will help butter & cheese (if used) to melt inside.
- Now time to bring it out and place it on serving plate.
- Before serving, top it up with olives, tomatoes, sprinkle oregano, basil, thyme.
- Time to add mayonnaise and mustard sauce
Serve it hot
Easy to prepare
Serves: One (1) Person
- Eggs: 1 or 2 beaten
- Banana: 1 chopped
- Almond Flakes: 15 grams
- Fruits: A handful of Grapes, Strawberries (or any other of your choice)
- Cinnamon Powder: A pinch
- Yummyciouss Raw Mustard Honey: ¼ teaspoon (You can use any other honey )
- Yummyciouss Cold Press Coconut Oil: 1 ½ teaspoon (You can use any vegetable oil or clarified butter/ghee)
- Salt: As per taste, try to put less than you usually eat. This is to relish the tang of all the ingredients you have added.
♦ Taste enhancer: Can add cheese, a pinch of oregano/thyme & basil.
- Heat the pan on medium flame and add oil
- Saute the banana in a pan
- Add beaten egg, sprinkle the pinch of salt, then place the fruits, almond flakes and cinnamon powder (follow the sequence) and top it up with honey
- You can add the taste enhancer now (if using)
- Cover the pan for 3 to 4 minutes and let it cook in slow flame.
- Switch off the flame once cooked.
Serve it without any bread
- Banana: 1no’s
- Mint leaves (fresh): 3 to 4 springs
- Coca Powder: 2 teaspoon (can add as per your taste)
- Hazelnuts: 50 grams
- Dates (Khajoor): 3 No’s
- Almond Milk: 115ml (one can use plain cold milk also)
- Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil: 10grams
- Blend it well and serve it.
Enjoy the flavour and stay fresh.