Serves: Two (2) Persons
- Egg Plants / Baigan: 3 no’s (cut vertically from centre in two halves)
- Garlic: 4 to 5 cloves (very fine chopped)
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoon
- Pomegranate Molasses – 2 tablespoon
- Salt: As per taste
- Olive Oil: 4 tablespoons (in parts to be used)
♦ For garnishing
- Coriander / Parsley leaf: 1/3 cup (fine chopped)
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Poke hole with a fork in eggplants / baigan, rub olive oil on the skin and roast it on a gas on medium flame placing it on the skin on flame
- Once tender and soft, scoop the entire flesh from eggplant and keep it on a sieve for water to drain.
- Mash eggplant flesh with a fork until it is smooth.
- Add lemon juice, pomegranate molasses, salt, garlic and olive oil. Mix it well
- While serving pour some olive oil and garnish it.
Serve with Khaboos, Lebanese Bread or Paratha. You can make a roll also.
Easy to prepare
Serve: One (1) Person
- Potato : 1 No’s big in size
- Red Onion: 1 no small size (fine chop)
- Spring Onion: 1 sprig (fine chop)
- Spinach: 2 leaves (fine chop)
- Ginger: ½ inch (fine chop)
- Chili Flakes: ½ teaspoon
- Butter: Just a small slice
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Tomato: ¼ tomato (very fine slice)
- Salt: As per taste
- Oil: For coating the potato from outside
- Olive Oil: 1 ½ teaspoons
♦ Ingredients for Topping:
- Olives: Chopped as per choice
- Cherry Tomato: 4 pieces per tomato and as per choice
- Mustard sauce
- Oregano, Basil, Thyme: A pinch each
♦ Preparation for filing: You can prepare your own filling as per your preference of flavour.
- Heat pan on low flame, add olive oil and heat for 1 minute, add onion, followed by ginger and salt. Sauté for 1 minute
- Add spinach, spring onion, tomato, chilli flakes, black pepper powder and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Once done keep it aside
- Wash potato thoroughly, and wipe it. Poke few deep holes on the potato. You can use a fork to poke holes.
- This process is to take out all the moisture from potatoes while being baked.
- Coat Oil on the outer skin of potato and then rub with salt.
- On 190 degree bake the potato for 40 minutes (Air Fryer)
- Now the outer coating will be crispy and potato will be well cooked from inside.
- Place the baked potato on a chopping board and cut 3/4 th vertically from centre and press it gently at both ends so that it opens from the middle. Keep your face bit away as the hot steam from potato will come up.
- Once it is open from the centre, grease it with butter, and now fill the filling that was prepared. You can add mozzarella cheese if you want if not place the potato with the filling for another 2 minutes. This will help butter & cheese (if used) to melt inside.
- Now time to bring it out and place it on serving plate.
- Before serving, top it up with olives, tomatoes, sprinkle oregano, basil, thyme.
- Time to add mayonnaise and mustard sauce
Serve it hot
Easy to prepare
Serves: One (1) Person
- Eggs: 1 or 2 beaten
- Banana: 1 chopped
- Almond Flakes: 15 grams
- Fruits: A handful of Grapes, Strawberries (or any other of your choice)
- Cinnamon Powder: A pinch
- Yummyciouss Raw Mustard Honey: ¼ teaspoon (You can use any other honey )
- Yummyciouss Cold Press Coconut Oil: 1 ½ teaspoon (You can use any vegetable oil or clarified butter/ghee)
- Salt: As per taste, try to put less than you usually eat. This is to relish the tang of all the ingredients you have added.
♦ Taste enhancer: Can add cheese, a pinch of oregano/thyme & basil.
- Heat the pan on medium flame and add oil
- Saute the banana in a pan
- Add beaten egg, sprinkle the pinch of salt, then place the fruits, almond flakes and cinnamon powder (follow the sequence) and top it up with honey
- You can add the taste enhancer now (if using)
- Cover the pan for 3 to 4 minutes and let it cook in slow flame.
- Switch off the flame once cooked.
Serve it without any bread
Easy to prepare
Serves: Four (4) Persons
- Potatoes: 500 gm ( I have used baby potatoes, you can use as per your availability)
- Red Onion: 1 large size (finely chopped and diced)
- Garlic: 2 whole garlic (chop the top of the garlic)
- Thyme: 2 – 3 sprigs (1 teaspoon of dried thyme)
- Tumeric Powder: ½ teaspoon
- Chilli Flecks: ½ teaspoon
- Coconut Milk: ½ cup
- Salt: As per your taste
- Preheat oven to 190C. (one can use OTG as well as Air fryer ). We can prepare by using a pan, but for that, we require an airtight lid. If the lid has hole use aluminium foil or dough and seal it.
- Slice off the Garlic tops then peel the Potatoes and set them aside.
- Place the potatoes in a deep baking dish (or pan) followed by the whole Garlic, Onion slices, green chillies, Thyme, Turmeric, Chili flecks, Salt and mix the ingredients together.
- Pour in the Olive oil and Coconut milk, mix again.
- Bake at 190c for 45 minutes or until the Potatoes are cooked (same goes for the pan cook in the low medium flame) and the skin turns golden on top. As ovens work differently in various altitude & brands, bake as long as you need to get the Potatoes tender and evenly baked on all sides.
- Taste and make sure there’s enough Salt and serve it while still warm.
- Garnish with chopped olives (optional)
Serve it with rice crackers.
- Banana: 1no’s
- Strawberries: 175grams
- Almond Milk: 115ml (one can use plain cold milk also)
- Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil: 10grams
- Blend it well and serve it.
Enjoy the flavour and stay fresh.