Serves: Two (2) Persons
- Egg Plants / Baigan: 3 no’s (cut vertically from centre in two halves)
- Garlic: 4 to 5 cloves (very fine chopped)
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoon
- Pomegranate Molasses – 2 tablespoon
- Salt: As per taste
- Olive Oil: 4 tablespoons (in parts to be used)
♦ For garnishing
- Coriander / Parsley leaf: 1/3 cup (fine chopped)
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Poke hole with a fork in eggplants / baigan, rub olive oil on the skin and roast it on a gas on medium flame placing it on the skin on flame
- Once tender and soft, scoop the entire flesh from eggplant and keep it on a sieve for water to drain.
- Mash eggplant flesh with a fork until it is smooth.
- Add lemon juice, pomegranate molasses, salt, garlic and olive oil. Mix it well
- While serving pour some olive oil and garnish it.
Serve with Khaboos, Lebanese Bread or Paratha. You can make a roll also.
Serving: Four (4) persons
- Red Lentils / Lal Masoor Daal: 2 cup (well cleaned and soaked for 20 minutes)
- Broken Rice: ¼ cup (can use Egyptian Rice)
- Red onion: 1 no (finely chopped in cubes)
- Garlic Cloves / Lahsan: 3 no’s (julianne cut)
- Black pepper / Kali Mirch powder: ½ teaspoon
- Cumin / Zeera: 2 ½ teaspoons (powder)
- Turmeric / Haldi: ½ teaspoon
- Oil: 3 tablespoons
- Salt: As per taste
- Water: 5 to 6 cups
- Coriander leaf / Dhania patta: ¼ cup (fine chopped for garnishing)
- Food Cream: As per requirement
- Take a pan and on medium heat fry onion and garlic in the oil until onion are pink or translucent
- Now add rice and lentil and mix for few seconds and add cumin, black pepper, turmeric, salt and mix.
- Add water and increase the flame of the gas to high until the water boils. Once water is boiled reduce the heat to medium preferable simmer for 30 minutes or till the lentils are cooked. Keep stirring in between.
- Once the lentils are cooked remove it from the flame, if you have hand blender you can blend the entire mixture now or if you using Mixer let it cool and come to room temperature and then blend it.
- Once you blend it will become smooth in consistency and if you find it bit thick you can add water.
- Now again heat it for 2 to 3 minutes before you serve.
- Garnish it with coriander leaf and food cream if you want.
Serve with sliced lemon and pita bread or without pita bread. While serving place Olive Oil and Arabic Spice Masala on the table, if anyone wants can drizzle and sprinkle respectively.
How are you? I wanted to share with you our new development that is the reason I was not regular on the blog. Our Entire Team is busy designing books for Education on Augmented Reality (AR) and few Architectural Drawing for leading Developers.
Kindly check the demonstration the steps are as under:
- Download doodles app.
- Activate App by clicking on Demo
- Face the camera of your phone or tablet on the photograph and then experience it through your phone or tablet/ipad on your screen,
- If you want you can print the photograph, colour it and watch the demonstration the procedure will remain the same.
Here goes the demonstration.
We can apply AR to any photographs, books, brochures, architectural drawing, banking, paintings etc… We are making education and understanding simple. For any details write to me. We can send the books to any location. email id is firstname.lastname@example.org or whats app me at +971564760028. Please note whats app call do not work in Dubai, U.A.E. you can text me I will reply to you.
Servings: Two (2) Person
- Chicken Shreds boiled: 250 grams (can use minced chicken or mutton but boil it first and keep aside)
- Red Onion: 1 medium sized (finely chopped)
- Garlic Clove: 2 No’s (fine chopped)
- Ginger: ½ inch (fine chopped)
- Tomato: 1 small (diced)
- Broccoli: (optional) Do not add too many vegetables. Avoid as much as you can.
- Red Chilli: ½ teaspoon
- Arabic Spice Powder: 2 to 3 teaspoon (Check below details on how to make Arabic Spice Powder)
- Coriander Leaf: 6 to 7 strand (fine chopped)
- Olive Oil: 2 teaspoon
- Salt: As per taste
- Arabic Pita Bread: 4 no’s (or wheat bread/paratha)
- Butter: To brush the breads (can brush with olive oil)
Arabic Spice Powder: Roast all the ingredients well and dry grind it. Store it in a air tight jar.
- 1tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons paprika
- 2tablespoons ground cumin
- 1tablespoon ground coriander seeds
- 1tablespoon ground cloves
- 1teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2teaspoon ground cardamom
- In a bowl combine, boiled chicken shreds (or boiled minced chicken or mutton),chopped onion, Arabic spices, chili, garlic, ginger, tomatoes, broccoli and olive oil
- Brush pita bread with butter or oil and fill with the mixture, spreading it out so that the filling is even and top it up with another bread which also well greased with butter or oil
- Before you place on the air fryer, again brush the top and base with butter or oil
- On 190 degree C let it get baked for 15 minutes, flipping it every 5 minutes to be baked evenly. If using a pan on medium heat let it get cooked and gently flip so that the stuffing inside is not displaced.
- Once done cut into 4 quarters and serve
Serve it with mayo garlic dip or tomato sauce.
Easy to prepare
Serves: One (1) Person
- Eggs: 1 or 2 beaten
- Banana: 1 chopped
- Almond Flakes: 15 grams
- Fruits: A handful of Grapes, Strawberries (or any other of your choice)
- Cinnamon Powder: A pinch
- Yummyciouss Raw Mustard Honey: ¼ teaspoon (You can use any other honey )
- Yummyciouss Cold Press Coconut Oil: 1 ½ teaspoon (You can use any vegetable oil or clarified butter/ghee)
- Salt: As per taste, try to put less than you usually eat. This is to relish the tang of all the ingredients you have added.
♦ Taste enhancer: Can add cheese, a pinch of oregano/thyme & basil.
- Heat the pan on medium flame and add oil
- Saute the banana in a pan
- Add beaten egg, sprinkle the pinch of salt, then place the fruits, almond flakes and cinnamon powder (follow the sequence) and top it up with honey
- You can add the taste enhancer now (if using)
- Cover the pan for 3 to 4 minutes and let it cook in slow flame.
- Switch off the flame once cooked.
Serve it without any bread