Servings: Two (2) Person
- Chicken Shreds boiled: 250 grams (can use minced chicken or mutton but boil it first and keep aside)
- Red Onion: 1 medium sized (finely chopped)
- Garlic Clove: 2 No’s (fine chopped)
- Ginger: ½ inch (fine chopped)
- Tomato: 1 small (diced)
- Broccoli: (optional) Do not add too many vegetables. Avoid as much as you can.
- Red Chilli: ½ teaspoon
- Arabic Spice Powder: 2 to 3 teaspoon (Check below details on how to make Arabic Spice Powder)
- Coriander Leaf: 6 to 7 strand (fine chopped)
- Olive Oil: 2 teaspoon
- Salt: As per taste
- Arabic Pita Bread: 4 no’s (or wheat bread/paratha)
- Butter: To brush the breads (can brush with olive oil)
Arabic Spice Powder: Roast all the ingredients well and dry grind it. Store it in a air tight jar.
- 1tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons paprika
- 2tablespoons ground cumin
- 1tablespoon ground coriander seeds
- 1tablespoon ground cloves
- 1teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2teaspoon ground cardamom
- In a bowl combine, boiled chicken shreds (or boiled minced chicken or mutton),chopped onion, Arabic spices, chili, garlic, ginger, tomatoes, broccoli and olive oil
- Brush pita bread with butter or oil and fill with the mixture, spreading it out so that the filling is even and top it up with another bread which also well greased with butter or oil
- Before you place on the air fryer, again brush the top and base with butter or oil
- On 190 degree C let it get baked for 15 minutes, flipping it every 5 minutes to be baked evenly. If using a pan on medium heat let it get cooked and gently flip so that the stuffing inside is not displaced.
- Once done cut into 4 quarters and serve
Serve it with mayo garlic dip or tomato sauce.
Easy to prepare
Serves: One (1) Person
- Eggs: 1 or 2 beaten
- Banana: 1 chopped
- Almond Flakes: 15 grams
- Fruits: A handful of Grapes, Strawberries (or any other of your choice)
- Cinnamon Powder: A pinch
- Yummyciouss Raw Mustard Honey: ¼ teaspoon (You can use any other honey )
- Yummyciouss Cold Press Coconut Oil: 1 ½ teaspoon (You can use any vegetable oil or clarified butter/ghee)
- Salt: As per taste, try to put less than you usually eat. This is to relish the tang of all the ingredients you have added.
♦ Taste enhancer: Can add cheese, a pinch of oregano/thyme & basil.
- Heat the pan on medium flame and add oil
- Saute the banana in a pan
- Add beaten egg, sprinkle the pinch of salt, then place the fruits, almond flakes and cinnamon powder (follow the sequence) and top it up with honey
- You can add the taste enhancer now (if using)
- Cover the pan for 3 to 4 minutes and let it cook in slow flame.
- Switch off the flame once cooked.
Serve it without any bread
Serves: Four (4)
- Soya Chunks: 150 grams (boiled in hot water for 10 minutes, transfer it to cool water and squeeze the water out and keep it aside)
- Garlic: At least 5 to 6 pods crushed well.
- Onion: 3 no’s Julian cut
- Dry Mint: 2 teaspoons (fine cut of fresh mint can be used)
- Olive Oil: 5 to 6 tablespoon (you can substitute with vegetable oil)
- Salt: As per taste
- Water: As per requirement
- Coriander leaves: fine chop for garnishing
♦ Marinating process:
- Ensure the soya chunks are well squeezed and dried, put them in a bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive to the chunks alongwith salt and mix well
- Add dry mint now alongwith crushed garlic cloves
- Mix well and keep it for 30 minutes
♦ Taste enhancer (optional):
- You can add red chilli powder, cumin (jeera) powder, garam masala.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pot on medium to low flame.
- Add the mixture to the pan and stir it well (if you want you can add cumin & chilli powder now)
- Add water to it and cover the pan.
- Let it cook, in between stir as well as check the level of water.
- Once cooked i.e. it can be cut into pieces easily, switch off the gas stove
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and if you want you can add garam masala before serving.
Serve it with khaboos or chapattis or steam rice.
Servings: Two (2) Person
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Type of Cooking: Gas Stove
• Eggs: 3 no’s (beaten and kept aside)
• Chicken Sausage: 1 no’s (slice in round pieces or as per your requirement)
• Grated Mozzarella Cheese: 2 tablespoons (can increase or decrease as per your taste)
• 1 Sprig of Spring onion: Finely chopped
• Butter: 1 tablespoon
• White pepper: ½ teaspoon
• Chilli flakes: ½ teaspoon
• Tortilla wrap: 2 no’s (if not available one can use readymade or homemade chapattis)
• Salt: As per taste
• On medium heat, add ½ teaspoon butter in a pan for 30 seconds and then add finely chopped spring onion
• Sauté spring onion for 2 minutes and then add chilli flakes, white pepper and sauté gently
• Now add chicken sausage and sauté until sausages are cooked
• Reduce flame to low and add beaten egg. Add salt as per taste and scramble them.
• To make the scrambled egg fluffy, in 30 seconds remove the pan from the gas stove and stir the egg in outside inside direction. Continue the process of 30 seconds at least twice till the eggs are well scrambled. Once done keep aside in a plate.
• Now in the same pan roast the wrap slightly and add the sauteed scrambled eggs and top it with mozzarella cheese and fold it. Roast the wrap till crispy
• Once done remove it in a plate
Serve it with tomato ketchup or any dip of your preference.
(Watermelon: A Headache caused by Summer Heat is cured by consuming watermelon juice. Just one glass a day works)
Serves: Three (3)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Watermelon: 1 no’s
- Fresh Cream: 100 gms (whip it to make it a smooth spread)
- Honey: 2 teaspoons (Optional Sugar) (I used Raw Lychee honey)
- Other Ingredients: As per your taste or readily available in your kitchen
♦ Taste Enhancer:
- Vanilla essence mixed in cream
- Cinamon powder
♦ Preparation: (How I made it)
- Cut a watermelon from the centre, at least 2 to 3 inches thick
- Mix honey with fresh cream
- With spatula spread fresh cream on the watermelon
- For topping you add fruits as per availability
- Make as many layers as you want
- You can layer it with dry fruits or final topping of dry fruits
♦ Suggestion: Once you have prepared it, refrigerate it for 15 minutes and then serve.
Serve it as a dessert or pierce a stick in each piece and serve to kids as watermelon pizza candy.
You can make your mother smile at any time of the day is only when you give her a well-prepared (brewed) Cup of Tea.
If you are still a kid and barred to enter the kitchen, guide your father to prepare it and accompany him to serve to your proud mother.
Serves: Three (3) Person
• Ginger Root / Adarak: 1 ½ inch well crushed in the pan you going to prepare the tea
• Tea: 2 ½ teaspoon
• Water: 3 cups (it should be the size of the cup you are going to serve the tea)
• Milk: ½ cup (the quantity of the milk can be increased depending upon the strongness of the tea your mother prefers or the colour of tea your mother likes.
• Sugar / Or Sugar-Free: As per requirement
• Clean the skin of ginger root and crush it with mortar inside the pan, if not cut it into pieces
• Now add ½ cup of water and in the pan and boil the water for 1 minute with cover. This will enhance the flavour of the tea you are going to prepare
• Add balance water and let it boil for 3 to 4 minutes
• It the right time to add tea to the boiling water, let it boil for another 3 minutes
• Add Milk as per your requirement and colour and let it boil for 3 minutes to get the right blend, colour
• You can add sugar now, if not you can add sugar as per requirement in your respective cups and serve it.
♦ Suggestion: Do not make it flashy, keep it simple and serve with LOVE
Serve it with Cookies/Biscuits/Wheat Rusk and be rest assured your mother is going to bless you.