Easy to prepare
Serve: One (1) Person
- Potato : 1 No’s big in size
- Red Onion: 1 no small size (fine chop)
- Spring Onion: 1 sprig (fine chop)
- Spinach: 2 leaves (fine chop)
- Ginger: ½ inch (fine chop)
- Chili Flakes: ½ teaspoon
- Butter: Just a small slice
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Tomato: ¼ tomato (very fine slice)
- Salt: As per taste
- Oil: For coating the potato from outside
- Olive Oil: 1 ½ teaspoons
♦ Ingredients for Topping:
- Olives: Chopped as per choice
- Cherry Tomato: 4 pieces per tomato and as per choice
- Mustard sauce
- Oregano, Basil, Thyme: A pinch each
♦ Preparation for filing: You can prepare your own filling as per your preference of flavour.
- Heat pan on low flame, add olive oil and heat for 1 minute, add onion, followed by ginger and salt. Sauté for 1 minute
- Add spinach, spring onion, tomato, chilli flakes, black pepper powder and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Once done keep it aside
- Wash potato thoroughly, and wipe it. Poke few deep holes on the potato. You can use a fork to poke holes.
- This process is to take out all the moisture from potatoes while being baked.
- Coat Oil on the outer skin of potato and then rub with salt.
- On 190 degree bake the potato for 40 minutes (Air Fryer)
- Now the outer coating will be crispy and potato will be well cooked from inside.
- Place the baked potato on a chopping board and cut 3/4 th vertically from centre and press it gently at both ends so that it opens from the middle. Keep your face bit away as the hot steam from potato will come up.
- Once it is open from the centre, grease it with butter, and now fill the filling that was prepared. You can add mozzarella cheese if you want if not place the potato with the filling for another 2 minutes. This will help butter & cheese (if used) to melt inside.
- Now time to bring it out and place it on serving plate.
- Before serving, top it up with olives, tomatoes, sprinkle oregano, basil, thyme.
- Time to add mayonnaise and mustard sauce
Serve it hot
Serves: Two (2) Persons
Chicken: 250 grams preferably breast
- Corn Starch: 1 cup
- Oil: 5 tablespoon
For the Sauce:
- Cornstarch: 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Water: 1/2 cup out of that 3 teaspoons for diluting cornstarch
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Garlic: 2 cloves finely chopped.
- Ginger: 1/2 inch grated
- Brown Sugar: 2/3 cup
- Soya Sauce: 2/3 cup
For the Garnish:
- Sesame Seeds: 1 tablespoon roasted
- Poke chicken pieces with a fork and coat Chicken with 1 cup cornstarch and keep aside and at the same time in a bowl mix 1 ½ teaspoon of cornstarch with 3 teaspoons of room temperature water and remove all lumps.
- Roast sesame seeds and keep aside.
- On medium flame, heat oil in a deep pan, add chopped garlic and sauté it for 1 minute.
- Add brown sugar, ginger, soy sauce, spring onion, and water and mix well. Bring it to a boil, reduce flame to low, and mix cornstarch water.
- Let the sauce become little thick
- Simultaneously on other flame take a pan drizzle little oil on medium heat and toss the chicken slowly until they become golden.
- Now pour 3/4th of the thick sauce over the chicken and reserve the balance to be used as gravy for rice.
Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve with rice
Serves: Five (5) Servings
- Chickpeas/Kabli Chana: 250 gm (soaked overnight in salt)
- Lemon: 60 ml1 Large or 2 Small
- Tahini: 1/4th cup (Tahini is a paste made from sesame seed)
- Garlic: 3 pods (fine chop or minced)
- Cumin Powder: ½ teaspoon
- Olive Oil: 30 ml for preparing while serving also we usually drizzle olive oil on top
- Salt: As per taste
- Water: 3 tablespoons
- Paprika: A pinch while serving
- Boil Chick Peas in a pan or if using pressure cooker boil them till you get 3 whistles
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the tahini and lemon juice and process for 1 minute.
- Add the olive oil, minced garlic, cumin, and a 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the whipped tahini and lemon juice until well blended.
- Add half of the chickpeas to the food processor and process for 1 minute.
- Now add balance half of chickpeas and blend it well add salt as per requirement.
- To get a smooth paste add water and blend for 2 to 3 rounds
- Once done take it out in a bowl
Serving: Sprinkle paprika & drizzle of Olive Oil. It can be stored for 2 to 3 days.
Serves: Four (4) Person
- Apple: 3 No’s to be peeled
- Coconut: 1 No (fresh grated)
- Green Cardamom: 8 to 9 powder it and keep aside
- Clarified butter/Ghee: 1 ½ tablespoon
- Sugar/ Sugar-Free: As per taste if required, keep it to the minimal
- Lemon: ½ sliced
- Water: ½ cup (in two parts i.e ¼ cup twice)
- Dry fruits: Of your choice, try using pistachio or dates(khajoor). I used dates
- Slice apple into small pieces. (to avoid them becoming brown squeeze lemon juice on top of sliced pieces)
- Heat ghee 1 ½ tablespoon in a pan on medium flame
- Add sugar and after 30 seconds add grated coconut and mix well with coconut to get caramelized. The coconut will become golden brown.
- Add powder of green cardamom and apple and mix well with the caramelized coconut for 5 minutes
- Sprinkle water on the mix and sauté it for 10 minutes. Do not use more water because an Apple also has water contents in it.
- After 10 minutes add the remaining water and by now apples would have become soft and sauté it for another 5 minutes. The flavour of coconut and apple would have well blended by now, turn off the gas stove
- While the mix is getting ready take baking pan and grease it with little oil
- Now spread the mix evenly on the pan and sprinkle the chopped dry fruit on the top
- It will take 15 to 20 minutes to cool.
- It is time to refrigerate the cake/sweet for at least 2 hours.
Once cooled, cut into slices and serve.
Servings: Two (2) Person
- Chicken Shreds boiled: 250 grams (can use minced chicken or mutton but boil it first and keep aside)
- Red Onion: 1 medium sized (finely chopped)
- Garlic Clove: 2 No’s (fine chopped)
- Ginger: ½ inch (fine chopped)
- Tomato: 1 small (diced)
- Broccoli: (optional) Do not add too many vegetables. Avoid as much as you can.
- Red Chilli: ½ teaspoon
- Arabic Spice Powder: 2 to 3 teaspoon (Check below details on how to make Arabic Spice Powder)
- Coriander Leaf: 6 to 7 strand (fine chopped)
- Olive Oil: 2 teaspoon
- Salt: As per taste
- Arabic Pita Bread: 4 no’s (or wheat bread/paratha)
- Butter: To brush the breads (can brush with olive oil)
Arabic Spice Powder: Roast all the ingredients well and dry grind it. Store it in a air tight jar.
- 1tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons paprika
- 2tablespoons ground cumin
- 1tablespoon ground coriander seeds
- 1tablespoon ground cloves
- 1teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2teaspoon ground cardamom
- In a bowl combine, boiled chicken shreds (or boiled minced chicken or mutton),chopped onion, Arabic spices, chili, garlic, ginger, tomatoes, broccoli and olive oil
- Brush pita bread with butter or oil and fill with the mixture, spreading it out so that the filling is even and top it up with another bread which also well greased with butter or oil
- Before you place on the air fryer, again brush the top and base with butter or oil
- On 190 degree C let it get baked for 15 minutes, flipping it every 5 minutes to be baked evenly. If using a pan on medium heat let it get cooked and gently flip so that the stuffing inside is not displaced.
- Once done cut into 4 quarters and serve
Serve it with mayo garlic dip or tomato sauce.
Easy to prepare
Serves: Two (2) Person
- Chicken Cubes/ Shredded: 200 gm
- Spring Onion/Scallions: 1 sprig (thin slice)
- Ginger: 1 teaspoon (grated)
- Garlic: 3 pods (fine chop)
- Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Black pepper: ¼ teaspoon
- Roasted Sesame seeds: 3 pinches for the sprinkle in the end
- Salt: As per taste (if required usually avoid it)
- Fresh Orange Juice: 1 glass (optional)
- Boiled Broccoli: 1/4th cup (optional)
♦ Ingredients for Teriyaki Sauce:
- Soya Sauce: 3 tablespoons
- Brown sugar: 50 gm (can use sugar)
- Yummyciouss Raw Mustard Honey: 4 teaspoons (you can use any other honey)
- Sesame seed oil: 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli flakes: 3 pinches (optional)
♦ Preparation for Teriyaki Sauce:
- Heat pan on low flame, add sesame seed oil and heat for 1 minute, ginger, garlic, chilli flakes, brown sugar let it melt and caramelize.
- Now add soya sauce, honey, and keep stirring it in low flame and check the thickness/ consistency which is to your liking.
- Once done keep it aside
♦ Preparation for Teriyaki Chicken:
- Heat pan on medium flame and add oil and heat it.
- Add chicken cubes/shreds and sauté it till they turn golden in colour.
- Add black pepper, if you want you can add salt while you sauté the chicken
- Once they golden in colour pour orange juice and let the chicken get quoted with orange juice on low flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- It’s time to add teriyaki sauce. Spread it all over the chicken and the pan. Mix gently for 2 to 3 minutes. Once done switch off the stove. Let the sauce settle
- Now garnish with scallions, broccoli and roasted sesame seeds.
Serve it: With steam rice or noodle. You can have boiled corns, cauliflower and beans as a side dish. For childrens, you can make a teriyaki burger or roll.