Easy to prepare
Serve: One (1) Person
- Potato : 1 No’s big in size
- Red Onion: 1 no small size (fine chop)
- Spring Onion: 1 sprig (fine chop)
- Spinach: 2 leaves (fine chop)
- Ginger: ½ inch (fine chop)
- Chili Flakes: ½ teaspoon
- Butter: Just a small slice
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Tomato: ¼ tomato (very fine slice)
- Salt: As per taste
- Oil: For coating the potato from outside
- Olive Oil: 1 ½ teaspoons
♦ Ingredients for Topping:
- Olives: Chopped as per choice
- Cherry Tomato: 4 pieces per tomato and as per choice
- Mustard sauce
- Oregano, Basil, Thyme: A pinch each
♦ Preparation for filing: You can prepare your own filling as per your preference of flavour.
- Heat pan on low flame, add olive oil and heat for 1 minute, add onion, followed by ginger and salt. Sauté for 1 minute
- Add spinach, spring onion, tomato, chilli flakes, black pepper powder and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Once done keep it aside
- Wash potato thoroughly, and wipe it. Poke few deep holes on the potato. You can use a fork to poke holes.
- This process is to take out all the moisture from potatoes while being baked.
- Coat Oil on the outer skin of potato and then rub with salt.
- On 190 degree bake the potato for 40 minutes (Air Fryer)
- Now the outer coating will be crispy and potato will be well cooked from inside.
- Place the baked potato on a chopping board and cut 3/4 th vertically from centre and press it gently at both ends so that it opens from the middle. Keep your face bit away as the hot steam from potato will come up.
- Once it is open from the centre, grease it with butter, and now fill the filling that was prepared. You can add mozzarella cheese if you want if not place the potato with the filling for another 2 minutes. This will help butter & cheese (if used) to melt inside.
- Now time to bring it out and place it on serving plate.
- Before serving, top it up with olives, tomatoes, sprinkle oregano, basil, thyme.
- Time to add mayonnaise and mustard sauce
Serve it hot