Serves: Two (2)
- Bread (of your choice)/ Paratha (wheat bread): 2 no’s
- Potatoes: 2 no’s boiled (in a pressure cooker with two whistles)
- Chilli Powder: 2 teaspoons
- Black pepper powder: 2 teaspoons (11/2 for potato and ½ teaspoon for preparing spread)
- Ginger: ½ inch cut into small pieces
- Tomato ketchup: 1 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise: 2 tablespoon
- Lettuce leave: 2 no’s chopped (can use coriander leaves also)
- Salt: To taste
- Lay or Pringle: Chips as per your taste
- Oil: 2 tablespoons for frying potatoes
Add On’s: Cheese Slice
- Heat oil in a pan and once the oil is hot simmer the gas and add potatoes, (mash the potatoes slightly)
- Add black pepper, chilli powder, salt and ginger and sauté them gentle. Do not make the paste of boiled potato
- While the potatoes are being prepared, take a bowl add mayonnaise and tomato ketchup and mix it well to make it in a smooth spread, add black pepper powder to it.
- Once the potatoes are done, toast the bread or parathas (wheat bread)
- It’s time to spread the tomato, mayo and black pepper spread on the bread or paratha
- Place lettuce leaves, top it up with potatoes and cheese slice.
- Now it is time to put potato wafers on top and once done make it a roll if using wheat bread. If using multigrain bread place another bread on top of it.
Serve it with juice, coffee or tea.